Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Grandma's Funeral 2/20/06

Seeing someone you love with all your heart go through so much pain and suffering cant truly be one of the hardest experiences of your life. As the youngest grandchild of my grandma, it has been especially hard for me to understand the exact amount of sorrow everyone has been going through. My grandma was sick for a very long time and went through many days of constant pain and suffering- but i know that she went through it knowing she always had people she loved right by her side, the whole way through it. It was especially hard for me to watch my dad go through all the pain of losing his mother. I know now though, that she is in a place where she is free of all pain and is peaceful. Never at any moment will I forget all the memories and times I shared with my grandma and I know that everyone agrees with me in saying that she was a very special woman and will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment