Sunday, April 11, 2010

Junior Year: A Poem

They weren't lying when they said junior year is rough
In times like these, everything is tough
From the first day to the last, this is no joke
I really hope on the SAT's I don't choke.
The SAT, something every junior has on their mind
What will it be like? Will I do well? What colleges can I find?
COLLEGE is something we all thought was so far away
It's scary to think it gets closer each day,
And with everything that we have on our plate,
The teachers add homework with more and more weight.
No wonder they call juniors the craziest class!
We have so much to do the year before we reach our last.
And along with the SAT there is The ACT to which some prefer,
With either we hope colleges don't defer!
It seems everything we do matters for the future
Some find it overwhelming so they decide to get a tutor.
All in all i hope it goes by quickly,
Just thinking about it is making me sickly
I hope I do well, I hope I don't Fail
Junior Year is kinda like living in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment