Sunday, April 11, 2010

I _pologiz_ for _ny b_d gr_mm_r

For my blog post, I’m going to try to write only with the following vowels: E I O (Y). It is will need lots of time to finish, however, it won’t be terrible. The worst thing is simply missing methods of writing down specific words. This will yield some odd, weird to listen to lines. If I need to write the word for “the red edible object with one stem, which grows on trees”, I need to write things like the one recently seen by someone who might be looking in the direction of this writing. Nonetheless, I know this is something I will enjoy doing (possibly not). However, I did write this over three periods of ninety-ten seconds nonstop. I might simply be writing slow (or not); either possibility, I find this is needing lots of time. So, this will be stopped right here.

(This is actually really time consuming (or maybe it's just me).)

No comments:

Post a Comment