Thursday, April 8, 2010

Facebook O Facebook

My Mini-feed keeps refreshing
Because your busy lives keep updating
but how else would I see pictures of Ski Trip?
Or that Samantha Netkin went from "In a Relationship" to "Single"

It says that there is a video on my wall
So I check my notifications
Preston William's has joined the Network "Maryland 2014"
So I write to him, "congratulations!"

Someone's profile picture just changed
And yes, she's WAY hotter
I mean, she retouched her face and put bronzer on
Anymore and I'll barely spot her

I may "Poke" for fun but I'm the one
who clicks HOME eight times in eight seconds
But even I agree that it is nice to see
"Cutest smile" is what I have reckoned

So Facebook is a great distraction
A clue to everyone's lives
I've got no problem with having communication
until my mother's friend request arrives

I just don't see what these parents want to see
I know they want to go with the flow
BUt does it truly benefit to find that their son is a JETMAN pro?

Facebook lets the uninvited join the party
Allow teenagers lives to be criss-crossed
With it we have ongoing interaction
With out, we're lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment