Monday, January 18, 2010

Life

I awake each morning to the sizzle

of bacon on the hot skillet

I have rode the waves of hawaii

and mastered the slopes of park city

I have given gifts that I wanted to keep

and received gifts that i’ve wanted to give

I am a big mac guy but have been

tempted by the whopper

I spend holidays with my family

and weekends with my friends

I have put tinfoil in the microwave and

seen man made lightning

I have had my birthday candles blown out before

I could fill my lungs

I have flown up trees like tarzan

but cling to the branches like a

cat waiting for the fire department.

I have thrown a stink bomb in my brother room

and learned why it isn't funny

I have seen the grand canyon and

dreamt of climbing MT. e^erest

I have experienced chocolate covered ants

without the slightest clue

I have jumped and I have SCREAMED

as hell froze over in new england

And I have seen how it can all end in the blink of an eye


No comments:

Post a Comment