Saturday, January 9, 2010

ImPuLsE.

Someone this way comes.
He is wearing something.
Yes, he wears a robe.
Covered in blood.

I am breathing.
I am alive.

He pulls out something.
It is covered in something.
Is that dust?
The water around me comes alive.

It is breathing.
It is alive.

It shows me the way to the man.
He is beckoning something.
Suddenly, a light.
It is bathed in something.
Is that a vision?

Knives in the water.
Dust the in air.
Light through the death.
Out of the darkness, there appears...

This is breathing.
This is alive?

I feel something.
Metal on metal.
The light dims.
The man throws the robe.

He is not a man.
What is that strange substance?
Is he...yes.
Hello, Impulse.

Impulse is breathing.
Impulse is more alive.

And he robs me.
Takes my waves of sanity.
There is nothing now!

There is only blood.
I take the words from his gourd.
I eat them as if...
As if...
They were my soul.

I am not breathing.
I am not alive.
Why did Impulse win?
My light fades.

There is silence.
There is...Dead.


Alucard3 I.

No comments:

Post a Comment