Monday, October 18, 2010

Where I Am, Where I'm Going

Where I Am, Where I’m Going

I’ve been here from the start.

I am who I’ve always been with a tweak of edge and maturity.

I was shy when I was little with no one guiding me somewhere.

I thought I had it all planned out.

I had a dream that I would be able to fix everything needed to be fixed.

I still can imagine a better life.

I dream about a life where there is no sense, but only freedom.

I believe I can make a difference.

I will find what I’m looking for.

I know it takes effort and a sense of creativity.

I won’t just get by, I will soar through it.

I love listening to songs after songs after songs on my Ipod.

I like just plugging in my earphones and tuning out to my music.

I eat my Grandmother’s home-cooked authentic Chinese food every night.

I enjoy sitting by a campfire and laughing with friends and family.

I can see all the real emotions that people have on their faces.

I make people happy by just being around them.

I surround myself with good people with strong hearts.

I fight for those I love.

I think about things every second of the day.

I laugh about random things on random occasions.

I’m going to race to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment