Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dammit

Tuesday,
I wake up and its 7:40am.
Damn I missed my bus again!
Damn I didn't finish my Psych FRQ
that I was going to complete at 5am.
Damn my dad is going to lecture me again.
Damn, today is gonna suck and I know it.
And yes, it was.
Drously going from class to class,
sometimes glancing out the windows for some grass.
O how the teachers monotonic voice is like a lulaby.
How I wish I was in a airplane in the sky.
Damn I hate today.
Damn I hate everyday.
Its just so annoying to wake up early in the morning,
and getting ready to go to school, when I can be chilling by a pool.
Such of waste of my time and my life.
When I can be just making food with a sharp knife.
But.....
But......
PERSERVERE!
I have a PURPOSE in life and my God is on MY side!
When I am down, he lifts me up.
When I am tired he wakes me up.
When I am slacking he keeps me going.
When I am lonely he is on my side.
Everytime I'm about to fall he raises me back up and gives me a reason.....
..To live..
..To love..
..To enjoy..
..To give..
..To become the best that I can be..
So my days which begin with a Dammit,
just might... just might....
become a day starting with a.....
Hallelujah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment