Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hot 'n Spicy Chex Mix

With the squares coated with spice,
O they do taste so nice.
I believe it’s a new flavor
I gotta learn to savor
The awesome taste of this new phenomenon
Loaded with flavorful pieces you just wanna go on
About how these fun shapes will make your day
O’ what did you say?
60% less fat than regular potato chips?
This is just sheer craziness. I just wanna do flips.
The way your tongue melts it. It’s plain bliss.
Pretzels, bagel chips, cheese nips, little squiggles,
Can I have some more pu-lease?
If I didn’t have these chex mixes,
the world will be an awful place.
Every girl would cry and lose their grace,
for the taste is all up in yo face!
The avalanche of flavor takes you by surprise
It’s like watching a breath taking sunrise.
Will I ever get used to this bite size heaven?
No, matter of fact, lemme go buy another seven.
Maybe one day I’ll get over this emotion,
But until then, I’ll be swimming around in this endless chex mix ocean.

1 comment: