Monday, May 24, 2010

Rules

Rule 4 stand    ALONE
North East South West
Rule 7 Capitalize
Unless They Precede
Octogenarian trainees do NOT Capitalize MY Job

In this matter
Proceed at a normal pace
Drag our feet

Shakespeare's high impact aerobics
Hy-phon-a-ted words
International bodies
Obstacles, increase quality

National inquirer
President of Mexico
Formal title
Human resources
Inventory management
Brand names
Move ahead quickly

Writing my found poem was both different and interesting to me, I learned a new form or poem writing, which was pretty cool.  This assignment was compared to Michael Angelo's sculpting.  Michael ANgelo once said that the sculptures were inside the stone, the stone just had to be chiseled away.  Well with my found poem the poem was already in the passage the words just had to be taken out and rearranged.  Well, rearranging the already arranged words was my English assignment and that's why I wrote a found poem.  From this assignment I learned the beauty of words.  Especially rhythm; in the past I used to think every word in every line had to make sense.  I learned writing could be beautiful an not make sense.  Everyone can interpret my writing in his or her own way.  This poem didn't exactly come naturally to me; it wasn't easy or difficult writing this poem it was just different.  To start off I carefully choose out words that sounded interesting.  Then I placed the words into an order that flowed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment