Friday, April 24, 2009

Stupid report card

The house is quiet as I am once again the only person up. I stared into the computer screen trying to finish webassign when I saw that a senior had posted their grades for the third quarter up as a funny joke. A sudden feeling of anxiety washed over me as I quivered at the thought of my grades. I tried to continue working but the curiosity in my head overwhelmed me to the point that I had to find out my grades. I snuck around the house looking through some file cabinets knowing my mom had the infinite campus password somewhere. After about an hour of intense searching i found the log in and password and typed it in once but it did not let me get in. Twice, still no access. I thought my mom might have changed the password but I decieded to give it a thrid try which was successful. I was in.
I felt like a theif opening a safe for some strange reason. They were my grades that I was "stealing" after all. I decided to hold off on my grades and look at my sisters first. Yes I'm nosy. If my sister did bad then i was out of the clear since my parents would be busy scolding her. Yes I'm evil. She did decently, a mix of A's and B's but not the grades my sister told me dad which was a majority of A's. I closed her report card and took a deep breath. I told myself it didn't matter what i got when i very well knew that this is the most important year of my high school career. I opened the report card. Sigh. Not anywhere near what i wanted. What could i expect? I knew what i was gonna get. I got the grades myself afterall. It just sucked to know i could have gotten more A's if i had a point or two higher on my average in a couple of classes. Damn it. I hate grades, i hate math, i hate physics. It's gonna be another long lecture from my dad and another quarter of dissappointment to live with for me. I don't even know why i'm writing this since i have a bunch of stuff to still do and two quizzes to study for. Maybe that's why i got a B in spanish.... Well now that i got my anxiety out i guess i'll stop writing. I just have to say that Math sucks, Physics sucks, Spanish sucks, basically school sucks. Nothing personal to the teachers just the subjects.

1 comment:

  1. UGH STORY OF MY LIFE! i know exactly what you mean. :(
    except my parents never go on infinite campus, i never showed them how to find/use it. so i always go on a few days in advance and find out my grades so i can prepare them (and tell them good news before i break my bad grades to them) instead of having them be surprised and mad a few days later =P

    ReplyDelete